Click here** to view the full guidelines for the BCSP Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Hold or have held the CSP in good standing for at least 20 years
- Have worked in safety for at least 30 years
- Research & Innovation: The individual developed and and helped advance the profession through research, innovations, concepts, policies, standards development, guidelines and curriculum
- Presentations & Publications: The individual has made meaningful contributions to the body of knowledge of safety through conference presentations, articles, books, etc.
- Service & Mentorship: The individual has contributed significantly to the profession through their leadership, service, and mentorship (e.g., helped build a sustainable culture in safety; a leader in local, county, state, and national organizations, serving on relevant boards or committees, and/or mentoring others).